Patchworks integrates Futura4Retail with the following systems
What’s in it for you?
Patchworks will organise and automate the flow of data between Futura and your eCommerce platform, allowing you to:
- Save time and money – no need for custom development, we’ve already done the work
- Deploy Patchworks quickly – it’s easy, and doesn’t require any coding!
- Benefit from expert consultation – we’ll ensure you make the right software choices for your business
- You want to use Magento, Shopify, WooCommerce or another platform for eCommerce but it doesn’t sync with your Futura Inventory Control system
- You know you've selected the right systems for your business, but can’t get them working together
- You don’t have the time or money to invest in expensive custom development, now or when you add new channels in the future
The Patchworks integration platform lets you:
- Choose the software that benefits you most – we can integrate across a huge range of eCommerce, POS, and ERP platforms including Shopify and Futura
- Futureproof your business – Looking to expand? Add new channels to your integration with ease, such as Sage & Xero accounting software or eBay & Amazon online marketplaces
- Keep up to date – our platform is continually updated, maintained, and upgraded so you don’t have to worry about software changes throwing a spanner in your system
How will we do it?
- Establish which information is critical to the success of your business through smart data-mapping
- Iron out hiccups and conflicts in your inventory with Patchworks SKU cleanse
Netsuite with Magento Integration
- Accelerate sales and fulfilment processes by syncing Orders & Customer Accounts
- Unify stock levels so that you never miss a sale
- Eliminate expensive and error-prone manual data handling by syncing Products & Categories
Our out-of-the-box connectors provide instant integration for your retail operation. Our integrations team are on hand to help you achieve the perfect configuration for your operation.
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.