Lead BI Developer, Remote
We have a unique opportunity for a Lead BI Developer to join our growing team. Not only will you be joining one of the most exciting companies in tech, but you’ll be working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Patchworks is Europe’s leading iPaaS (integration platform as a service), connecting the best global ecommerce, ERP, WMS and POS apps.
Patchworks has experienced some extraordinary growth over the past few years. To capitalise on this momentum and use it to create even more opportunities, we need to be data-led. That’s where you come in.
As the Lead BI Developer, you’ll manage the BI development team, providing the data and analysis we need to drive business decisions. As well as improving Patchworks’ data visualisation and reporting capabilities, establishing best practices and training staff in dashboard development, you’ll be identifying new ways to showcase our data in a way that’s easy to understand and utilise.
Working across the entire company, you'll be responsible for finding opportunities to automate data reporting, developing knowledge of all data sources and monitoring the wider function of that data. You’ll play a crucial part in new initiatives and launches, driving a data-led culture and offering recommendations on how data can be used to make improvements.
- Proven experience of managing a team of BI developers.
- Experience creating complex data sources and reports.
- A track record of advanced dashboard development in Tableau/Power BI.
- A strong understanding of data warehousing principles.
- A willingness to learn new techniques and tools, keeping up with the latest BI development and reporting practices.
- Excellent organisational skills, including prioritising work and managing stakeholders.
- An analytical thinker who’s also not afraid of big-picture thinking, getting to the heart of business challenges and helping to establish creative solutions.
- A team player, able to work collaboratively with both developers and non-technical staff, translating complex ideas into useful, digestible insights.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, often delivering work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
- Competitve salary
- Work remotely
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Regular company staff nights out
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply
- Flexible working hours
Apply for this role
If you think you’d be a good fit for this job, simply fill out the application form below – we look forward to hearing from you!