NetSuite Developer, Remote
We have a unique opportunity for a NetSuite Developer to join Patchworks. Not only will you be joining one of the most exciting companies in tech, but you’ll be working with some of the biggest brands in the world.
Patchworks is Europe’s leading iPaaS (integration platform as a service), connecting the best global ecommerce, ERP, WMS and POS apps.
We’re looking for an experienced NetSuite Developer to join our growing team. This varied role will involve developing, administering and managing software projects for both internal and client purposes, as well as project planning and quality control. Our ideal candidate will have a proven track record in NetSuite development, with a strong technical background and exceptional computer skills. You’ll also have a good understanding of IT support, including development policies and processes.
As well as a proficiency in tech, you should be a strong communicator, able to handle client and internal communications on a daily basis. You’ll also have excellent organisational skills, with the ability to plan and prioritise your workload in a busy agency environment.
- 3 years’ experience with NetSuite development, including SuiteScript 1.0 and 2.0, SuiteBundler, and SuiteFlow.
- A strong technical background with excellent computer skills.
- Experience with customer service and IT support.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Highly organised, able to thrive in a busy agency environment without being micromanaged.
- PHP development experience.
- Competitve salary
- Work remotely
- Contribution matched pension scheme
- Regular company staff nights out
- Endless tea, coffee and biscuit supply
- Flexible working hours
Apply for this role
If you think you’d be a good fit for this job, simply fill out the application form below – we look forward to hearing from you!