Shopify & Microsoft Dynamics RMS
Do you need to integrate Shopify with Microsoft RMS?
Allow Patchworks to automate your data flow and increase your productivity today! We integrate an array of the world’s leading POS, eCommerce ERP, Accounting and Marketplace platformsBook a demo
Whats in it for you?
Patchworks collates and transfers all of you data in real-time between Shopify and Microsoft RMS
- Instant Integration – Patchworks is an externally hosted bridge that doesn’t require further coding, meaning you get all the benefits with no disruption
- Expert help – we provide pre-integration consultation to all of our clients, identifying your key business data and working with you to ensure maximum efficiency of your systems
- Save time and money – Patchworks transfers your data in real-time across multiple platforms, streamlining your data-flow and reducing your operational costs
Are obstacles hampering your growth?
- You are looking to use Shopify to handle your new online venture, however, you can’t sync all of your new data with your current Microsoft RMS instance
- You need to be able to track and update all new sales, orders and stock levels from one platform as you don’t have the time to maintain two
- You have received quotes for custom integration developments, but they have been too expensive and would be take too long to implement
Let us help
Use Patchworks for seamless integration today
- Increase your productivity – real-time data transfer reduces your operational costs, giving you more time to dedicate to other areas of your business
- Improve your workflow – sync all of your orders, sales and stock levels to accelerate your order fulfilment process and maximise customer satisfaction levels
- Future-proof your business – once integrated you will have greater flexibility when it comes to incorporating the best software systems into your setup as you grow
Find out how we aided the UK’s fastest growing business of 2016
When Black Friday flooded their site with orders, Gymshark’s systems struggled to cope. That’s why we connected their ecommerce platform to their warehouse, powered by a platform that can sync thousands of orders a minute.